3 Days Maasai Mara Budget Camping Safari
One of the most popular tourism destinations in Kenya- Africa. The reserve is located in the Great Rift Valley in primarily open grassland. Wildlife tends to be most concentrated on the reserve’s western escarpment. The Masai Mara is regarded as the jewel
Full Safari Itinerary
Day 1: Nairobi - Maasai Mara National Reserve
You will be picked up from your Hotel / Residentials and transfer to the office to meet other travelers and depart Nairobi for a journey south along the floor of the dramatic Great Rift Valley. Picnic lunch at Narok. Arrive Maasai Mara in the afternoon and after check-in and relaxing for a few minutes, you will depart for afternoon game drives returning back late evening by 6.30 pm.
Dinner and overnight at the campsite.
Day 2: Maasai Mara National Reserve
After breakfast, depart with picnic lunch boxes for a full day game drives in the park in search of the Big Five. Optional - visit Masa Village in the evening after the game drive.
Dinner and overnight at the campsite
Day 3: Maasai Mara National Reserve - Nairobi
Enjoy early morning game drive followed by breakfast. Depart to Nairobi with picnic lunch at Maimahiu arriving late afternoon. App 16:00Hrs.
Need To Know
What's included & excluded in the price?
- Pick up and drop off within some places Nairobi
- Transport in an 8-seater Tour van with a pop-up roof for game viewing
- Game drives and Transfers as per the itinerary
- Accommodation in preferred camp/lodge
- Camping - Accommodations in self-contained Tents fitted with camp beds/Linen is provided
- Three meals per day whilst on safari
- Camping – Meals prepared by our cook
- Game parks entry fees
- Services of English speaking driver/guide
- 1-litre Mineral water per person per day
- International flights
- Tips and gratuities
- International departure taxes
- Cultural visits to Maasai villages costs US$ 20
- Travel and medical insurance
- Personal effects
- Drinks and any other item not specified above. Hotel accommodation in
- Nairobi before and after the safari